InCrowd are proud to announce that our ground-breaking digital LED display software, InCrowd Cast, is now operational at 11 rugby stadiums around the UK thanks to an exciting new relationship with Maymask, suppliers, installers and operators of LED Screens.
Cast allows Maymask to place live content directly in front of rugby fans, providing new methods of communication and unique sponsor activation opportunities. Cast also runs with zero downtime and zero lag time on hot key enabled, in-game interruptions – those moments when the usual display graphics are interrupted in real time to announce a particularly exciting point of play or moment in the game. This function gives the opportunity to build atmosphere and elevate the excitement for every fan. These interruptions also allow users to offer new and attractive opportunities for flexible brand activations as operators can now easily change or update graphics “in the moment” before or during a match.
When implementing Cast software, operators can now confidently trust a solution that offers:
- Robust & stable functionality; Cast was created through operational testing. Each stage of development was trialled in-stadia to ensure stability and steadiness of every feature and function.
- A dynamic mix of content; Maymask are able to engage fans with real-time interactions in the moments that really matter including final scores, live match statistics, live social media updates, betting odds and interactive gamification content.
- Fast programming; Cast allows Maymask to create faster, easier multi-tier playlists for sponsor content, giving them the valuable time needed to deliver unique and unforgettable stadium experiences.
- An easy-to-use system; Operational simplicity has been the leading requirement throughout the development of Cast. The software can be controlled by a single user without compromising on quality or complexity of output.
- Seamless integration; Once installed, Cast will easily adapt to the individual parameters of each of the 11 stadiums. Cast allows Maymask to automatically assign, tile, scale and position video content to the user-defined regions of every LED perimeter board in every stadium.
Oliver Peters CEO of Maymask says “We believe InCrowd have a standout product in Cast when it comes to perimeter control and a distinct edge in developing fan interaction in stadiums. With many more ideas coming in the new season, it’s going to be great to see new technology and software combine to achieve new levels of fan engagement and brand activations”.
InCrowd Cast is the front runner when it comes to fast, reliable, single user display management solutions. For more information in InCrowd Cast, or to request a demo free of charge, please contact email@example.com.