InCrowd is a sports marketing business focused on driving ROI through data-powered digital experiences.
By combining a suite of proprietary content and marketing products with the ability to deliver best in class digital UI and UX, InCrowd’s mission is to ensure sports organisations extract the maximum ROI and value per fan from every digital interaction.
Where InCrowd began
It all began with a moment of realisation during a cricket match for CEO Aidan Cooney…
“In 2013 I treated my wife to day 1 of an Ashes test match at The Oval. She was a newcomer to the sport and as the match went on, I began to realise that there was not a lot to engage the more casual spectator; either within the sport itself or other forms of entertainment around the venue.”
A few months later I found myself in Mumbai for an Indian Premier League cricket match where entertainment is paramount to the fan experience. It was here that I met Archie and we got chatting about that cricket match back in August.
His view was that if the club knew more about us they would have been able to ensure we enjoyed ourselves more, tailoring our experience to our personal preferences.
And that was all we needed; Archie and I decided to work together, setting up a new company mid-way through 2015 that would help sports organisations shape & deliver fan engagement products that would become an absolute necessity to the evolving sports fan whilst attracting new audiences and injected the buzz back into live sports events.
We soon realised that the need for live, data-powered solutions went way beyond the live event, reaching out to all types of fan experiences. Welcome to InCrowd…”
Driving the sports industry forwards; InCrowds innovation timeline
- 2015: Stadium Connectivity – Amex Stadium app connectivity project
- 2016: Apps & Gamification – Launched across Premier League, Championship and Premiership Rugby
- 2016: LED & Display Software launch – 160+ venues around the world using software as of 2023
- 2017: Native Mobile Ticketing – First supplier of native ticket wallet technologies in UK sport
- 2018: Digital Experience Platform – Content and marketing platform to drive digital engagement & revenue
- 2019: Launch of InCrowd Australia – New office opened in Melbourne
- 2019: Digital Rewards – Launch of first rewards project to drive sponsor and fan engagement objectives
- 2019: Web Development – Launch of first website project with new web development team
- 2019: Content deliver – Introduction of the InCrowd Content team and services across app, web and social channels.
- 2020: Product Development – Investment in product teams and the advancement of the InCrowd product suite.
- 2021: Sponsorship Management – Expanding Bridge to meet digital sponsorship demands and reports
- 2022: Managed Services – Optimising multi-channel marketing across email, push & socials, using centralised data.
- 2022: Inventory Blocks – Data-powered fan activation blocks, deployable across InCrowd or third party platforms.
- 2023: Launch of InCrowd USA – New office opened in New York
Meet The Team
Based in four offices across three continents, our team members are leading the charge in the world of sports data and marketing technology.
InCrowd’s highly collaborative and positive approach to work alongside regular social events and sporting days out has built a strong company culture of camaraderie, loyalty and pride in what is achieved together.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Client Project Delivery Product Designer
No open roles
No open roles
Don’t see your preferred role?
Tell us in 100 words or less why you would like to join our team. You can also send us a case study, a video showing your previous work or your CV. We would also love to learn about your favourite fan moment within 200 characters.