- 12 months fixed term contract
- £24,000 salary
- London office based but a hybrid of office and working from home possible
- Start date: February 2023 onwards
InCrowd is a data-led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, the team are sports fans. InCrowd understands the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
InCrowd uses technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise-scale third-party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a better understanding of their fans, going well beyond just who they are to delve deeper into their behavioral habits and fan characteristics. InCrowd links data to marketing through proprietary digital experience platform, which makes it easy for customers to activate data-powered campaigns. This approach allows customers to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives. InCrowd works with multiple sports organizations and clubs globally, spanning 12 sports including soccer, rugby, cricket, motorsport and basketball. InCrowd has seen rapid growth in our seven-year history and now have over 100 staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry and determined graduate who’s just getting started in the sports industry to join our fast paced and market leading digital marketing agency.
The role is split across two teams with involvement in both the client Account Management team as well as Digital Marketing Services team.
It is a 12 month fixed term contract to give you the chance to be fully immersed in the team and experience a full sporting season with our clients. At end of the 12 months we hope to be able to offer a full time position and have numerous recent examples of graduates going on to become full time InCrowders, but the business needs at the time and success of the 12 months will dictate our ability to do so.
Account Management Responsibilities (50% of time)
About InCrowd Cast: InCrowd Cast is a market leading LED Playout Software solution, powering over 160 venues around the world, including Stamford Bridge, the SCG and the Millenium Stadium.
- Acting as the primary account manager of the InCrowd Cast product (details of this product is provided below), managing the range of Cast clients we have.
- This role will essentially sit as a conduit between the Cast Sales and Cast Development / Support teams
- Cast Sales Team Support:
- Post sale set up of licences within Bridge
- Sending USB Dongles to clients once contract has been signed
- Setting up training and managing sessions with the client & Cast training manager ahead of project go-live. This may include attending the venue itself or dialling in virtually
- Identifying new opportunities from an existing client and passing these onto the Cast sales team
- Cast Team Support:
- Feeding client new development requests to the Cast team
- Managing client expectations whilst the ‘support process’ is ongoing and making sure support issues are dealt with and concluded
- Assisting clients with non-support issues (e.g lost Dongles, how to update software, how to use a function)
- Management of existing client licences e.g client needs an extra output, or Cast Plug In updated, new user needing to be added to licence
- Ensuring client agreements and billing are up to date, working with our finance team in the process.
- In additional to the client account management of Cast, the role will support the wider Account Management team who manage clients who have websites, apps and other digital marketing services with us.
Occasional involvement in other key client accounts as the need arises.
Digital Marketing Services Responsibilities (50% of time)
- Working within the Client Activation team to deliver best in class email, push notification and digital marketing for our managed services clients
- Test, proof-read and refine all campaigns to ensure high quality delivery
- Ensure all campaign briefs are completed and the latest dialogue with the client is documented within these
- Build campaigns, with the support of the Digital Marketing Executive, within the execution campaigns (InCrowd’s own platform + DotDigital for emails)
- Support key account managers in reporting on all campaign activity, including elements such as open rate, click rate, conversions, and benchmarks vs similar campaigns
- Document and recommend any processes to improve efficiency within the area
- Ensure marketing and execution plans/documentation are kept up to date for all managed services clients
- Share best practice personalisation campaigns from within the eCRM space (both in and out of the sports industry)
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. This role offers you an open playing field to build relationships and achieve success, which will be supported by InCrowd at every step. Also on offer are:
- Company benefits.
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events.
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
Up for the challenge?
The recruitment process will focus primarily on your values and energy for the role. Send your CV and something that shows why you’re perfect the right person for the job! This can be anything; a supporting email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com