- A full-time role with a permanent contract at InCrowd Australia, an entity which is 100% owned by InCrowd Sports and headquartered in London
- An opportunity to be a key member of the growing office in Melbourne, and to be part of an innovative business in the global sports industry
- Day-to-day responsibility for managing client relationships and supporting business growth across Australia, NZ, Fiji and broader APAC region.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience will be offered
- Benefits include travel to the UK for company Summer and Christmas events.
About InCrowd Australia
InCrowd is a sports marketing business focused on driving ROI through data-powered digital experiences. This is achieved by focusing on connecting sports organisations’ backend technologies and data to create the most valuable front end solutions for customers. By utilising a suite of proprietary content and marketing products and the ability to deliver best in class digital UI and UX, InCrowd’s mission is to ensure sports organisations extract the maximum ROI and value per fan from every digital interaction. With headquarters in London, InCrowd works with multiple sports organisations and clubs around the world including; Formula 1, UEFA, MLS, ECB, Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League, Premiership Rugby & Sky Sports. InCrowd launched the Australian office in 2019, and has since seen continued growth in clients, projects and revenue. InCrowd works with key partners in the venue signage sector across Australia and NZ, including TLA, SureVision, Monstavision and VenuesLive – with 41 InCrowd Cast licenses powering stadiums such as the Sydney Cricket Ground, Kardinia Park, Stadium Australia and many others. Meanwhile InCrowd has worked on consultancy projects with Cricket Australia, Golf Australia and the Brumbies, and currently delivers digital technology and marketing services for Gymnastics Australia, AFL and the Fijian Drua Rugby team. InCrowd is now at an exciting juncture, with a solid base of clients in Australia / NZ and an innovative product roadmap. As Australian and NZ sports rightsholders focus on their digital & data capability post Covid, there is a great opportunity for further growth. This role is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business offering progression potential, opportunity and personal growth.
InCrowd is looking for an Account Manager to report into the Head of Partnerships AU & NZ and be the primary point of contact for several of our key customers in the region. The person will be required to work with customers to understand their needs and objectives, suggest how they can achieve these using our digital technology products, continually expand the development roadmap for the client and communicate these requirements to internal development and operational teams to ensure successful delivery. This role is vital in ensuring customers achieve value from their investment in InCrowd’s technology and that through this success InCrowd is able to add new developments and features, growing each customer account. Through a close working relationship with customers, the candidate will also help feed into the internal product roadmap, utilising feedback and requirements to help ensure products remain market leading and relevant.
Required Skills and Experience
- An excellent relationship manager who can communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels both internally and externally
- Skilled at planning, organisation and documentation
- Ability to deal with competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a similar role within the Australian sports industry (account management, project management, business analyst or equivalent)
- A commercially minded individual
- Friendly and personable with the ability to build a rapport with people they meet and deal with
- Confident and articulate when engaging with clients
- The ability to successfully manage difficult situations and conversations
- A self-sufficient individual who is happy taking the lead
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working with digital marketing technologies (e.g. apps, websites, CRM, marketing technologies)
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Project management or project delivery experience
- Experience working with high profile brand/rights holder campaigns
- An understanding of the world of sports sponsorship and the digital / commercial landscape in Australia
- A passion for sport
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sports organisation, agency or product business environment delivering for brands or rights holders
- Understanding of agile working and development teams working in sprints
- Experience utilising relevant project and account management software such as Slack, Jira, Forecast, etc.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Developing and overseeing key relationships and day-to-day client management
- Working with clients to use our digital technology to help achieve their business objectives
- Working with clients to manage their 3rd party relationships e.g ticket agents
- Keeping track of client projects and tasks ensuring they are delivered on time and clients are informed accordingly
- Ensure clients extend their agreements and take advantage of our ever growing suite of digital assets
- Visiting clients across Australia, NZ and the Pacific
- Supporting the Head of Partnerships AU & NZ in new business pitches
- Working with other individuals internally to ensure issues are addressed, client work is delivered and to provide product feedback
- Reporting into our Head of Partnerships AU & NZ to provide status updates and working collaboratively with other InCrowd team members to ensure client happiness and business success
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. This role offers you an open playing field to build relationships and achieve success, which will be supported by InCrowd at every step. Also on offer are:
- Company benefits.
- Hybrid working, but an energising office environment with rooftop views over Melbourne. Modern office space with showers, changing rooms and bike parking.
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events.
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
- Domestic and international travel, including trips to the UK for company Summer and Christmas events.
The candidate will ideally be based in Melbourne. InCrowd’s Melbourne office is based in the suburb of Richmond, which is on the door of the famous Melbourne sporting precinct – including the MCG, Australian Open Courts, AAMI Park and the Albert Park F1 Circuit. InCrowd shares an office with Colgan Bauer, who are a world leading sports strategy consulting firm, and lunches / social events / sporting events are regular occurrences with the Colgan Bauer team. InCrowd is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company. InCrowd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
The recruitment process will focus primarily on your values and energy for the role. Send your CV and something that shows why you’re perfect the right person for the job! This can be anything; a supporting email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 14th October 2022