- A full-time role with a permanent contract
- A key member of the Account Management team
- Day-to-day responsibility for managing client relationships and requirements
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience will be offered
- A hybrid working environment with office days based in London
We are looking for an Account Manager to expand our client Account Management team and be the primary point of contact for several of our key clients across multiple sports vertices.
The person will be required to work directly with clients to understand their needs and objectives, suggest how they can achieve these using our digital technology products and continually expand the development roadmap for the client, whilst exploring new growth opportunities.
This role is vital in ensuring our clients see value from their investment in InCrowd’s technology and services, and that through this success we are able to continually develop the accounts.
Through a close working relationship with clients, the candidate will also help feed into the internal product roadmap, utilising feedback and requirements from clients to help ensure our products remain market leading and relevant.
Required Skills and Experience
- An excellent relationship manager who can communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels both internally and externally
- A commercially minded individual, who looks to seek out new business opportunities
- Highly organised and intuitive individual who enjoys problem solving
- Ability to deal with competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a similar role (account management, digital project manager, digital marketing manager) within Sport or DIgital
- Friendly and personable with the ability to build a rapport with people they meet and deal with
- Confident and articulate when engaging with clients
- The ability to successfully manage difficult situations and conversations
- A self-sufficient individual who is happy taking the lead
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working with digital marketing technologies (e.g. apps, websites, CRM, marketing technologies) and data
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Project management or project delivery experience
- Experience working with high profile brand/rights holder campaigns
- An understanding of the world of sports sponsorship and business
- A passion for sport
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency or product business environment delivering for brands or rights holders
- Understanding of agile working and development teams working in sprints
- Experience utilising relevant project and account management software such as Slack, Jira, Forecast, etc.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Developing and overseeing key relationships and day-to-day client management
- Working with clients to use our digital and data technology to help achieve their business objectives
- Oversee the commercial success of specified accounts, ensuring we deliver value for clients, whilst also delivering value back to our business.
- Acting as the conduit between the client and internal Project and Delivery team in building out digital enhancement road maps and specifications
- Manage the day to day running of specified accounts, ensuring contractual commitments are adhered to, new opportunities are uncovered and ultimately the client becomes an InCrowd ambassador
- Guiding on best practice activation, engagement and fanbase growth initiatives to help achieve the clients objectives (e.g. across memberships, video streaming or ticketing)
- Produce relevant, timely reports for both the client and Account Directors, highlighting performance of InCrowd in supporting the clients commercial objectives and making recommendations
- Support new business in pitch presentations, costings and providing case studies of successful account metrics
- Keeping track of client projects and tasks ensuring they are delivered on time and clients are informed accordingly
- Ensure clients extend their agreements and take advantage of our ever growing suite of digital assets
- Visiting clients across the UK (and abroad where needed) to build relationships
- Reporting into our Commercial Account Director to provide status updates and working collaboratively with other Account Managers to ensure client happiness and business success
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. We are proud of our culture and excited about the next steps for the company.
We also offer:
- Company benefits.
- Access to high profile sports events
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events throughout the year both in person and online
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
- Hybrid work offering
We are a group of highly skilled individuals with a healthy, friendly, creative and relaxed environment. There are often sporting and team events you can join if you wish and we like to nurture and support each other – research groups, training and conference budgets are part of our culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a covering email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you.
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 17th July 2022