- A key member of the Data team, with collaboration across internal divisions to support Customer-facing personnel and the Development of Products
- Day to day responsibility for the creating and maintenance of best in class business intelligence dashboards, for both Internal and External stakeholders, across the Customer base, utilising new and existing datasets
- A close relationship with our Customers data to be able to provide accurate and timely reports and insights, for use both internally via Commercial teams, and externally
- Based in our Brighton or London office with occasional travel to Customers as necessary
Are you the right person?
This role will support InCrowd’s ambition to change the way in which sports organisations view and utilise data to transform fan experiences and ultimately revolutionise their revenue opportunities driven through digital channels.
You will work across the Customer base and be responsible for providing insights, one-off reports, fielding bespoke data questions and ultimately become an expert on the objectives and reporting requirements for our Customers.
You will have a passion for analysing data and understand the paramount importance of accuracy, to deliver valued solutions and reporting across the Customer base, to improve ROI for them. Key to your success will be an inquisitive and analytical mind.
You will have interactions across internal divisions namely Commercial, Data Engineering and Data Science, Delivery and Tech. Utilising the tools available to you, and ensuring data is at the heart of everything you do, you will deliver industry-leading BI dashboards and services, which are aligned to the business objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail – especially numerically – to ensure all work is delivered accurately and to ‘industry leading’ quality
- Able to equally translate Customer requirements, with those of the business, into commercially and operationally viable insights
- Comfortable working with internal stakeholders, taking direction and ensuring that all dashboards and reports are delivered to specification
- Confident to attend discovery sessions and speak in an informed manner, when defining Customer objectives for dashboards, as well as from written directives
- You possess the ability to spot trends, anomalies and to pick out commercially actionable insights
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excels when handling multiple tasks and Customer requirements simultaneously, with superb time management and planning skills
- You have an interest in how digital marketing tools use data and how data can feed Customer actions to achieve their objectives
- Sports fan, knowledgeable about a sports business environment and therefore able to understand Customer requirements
- Proficient in the maintenance of and creating from a brief, BI dashboards
- High level of competency in a leading BI dashboard tool such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or similar
- Excellent use of Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Appreciation for how databases are structured
- Experience in using SQL would be advantageous
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Work with and report to the Head of Data and Support Operations
- Create and maintain industry-leading dashboards and provide insightful reporting
- To maintain and continually review dashboard performance and functionality and set up to ensure an industry-leading insight tool is in place
- Conduct monthly QA reviews of dashboards, data uploads/ sources & newly created dashboards to ensure product effectiveness and accuracy
- Work with internal stakeholders to interpret and understand Customer requirements, to compile relevant dashboards, which also align with organisational objectives
- Support the Product Training Manager by ensuring high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all dashboards, in the form of ‘runbooks’ which define intricacies of each dashboard (object ID, data source etc)
- Through the analysis of Customer usage behaviours, identify effective solutions to improve products and services, both in the immediate future and for the longer term, providing feedback through agreed channels
- Have a focus on driving ROI and Customer success through the effective use of InCrowd products
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data-led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise-scale third-party data integrations enabling our Customers to gain a better understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. We link data to marketing through our proprietary digital experience platform which makes it easy for our customers to activate data-powered campaigns. This approach allows our customers to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ECB, 10 Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League, Premiership Rugby & Sky Sports. We have seen rapid growth in our five-year history and have over 90 staff based in London and Brighton and now Australia and Hong Kong.
This role will be a challenge however is an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up business offering progression potential, opportunity and personal growth.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. We are proud of our culture and excited about the next steps for the company.
We also offer:
- Company benefits
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; an email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.