- A key member of the InCrowd Audience Activation and Engagement team
- Day-to-day responsibility for delivering marketing activations for InCrowd’s US client base, utilizing email marketing platforms and InCrowd’s proprietary tools to executive campaigns across email, push notifications, and integrated web and app modules
- A close relationship with our customers’ data to be able to execute targeted and personalized campaigns
- An insight-driven approach to client reporting
- Client-facing role with some account management responsibilities, supporting client relationships and requirements
- A hybrid working environment with office days based in New York
- Salary: $58,000 – $65,000
This role will support InCrowd’s ambition to deliver best-in-class digital campaigns for clients.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering targeted digital marketing plans directly with our clients. With a passion for sport and fan engagement, you will be knowledgeable about our clients’ business objectives, have a creative approach to digital content and a detailed approach to delivery and reporting.
You have used data, probably in the consumer / digital marketing field, to create multi-channel marketing plans and execute campaigns. You will have experience of creating digital assets and building email templates, preferably across a variety of platforms.
This will be a chance to grow a key part of the business and your verve, dynamism and enthusiasm for working with leading sports organizations will be vital to setting new industry benchmarks in this sphere.
You are a creative, organized thought leader and are looking to build your career with a fast growth organization which is driving the digital transformation of sport.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in consumer and digital marketing, using a variety of campaign delivery tools
- Ability to lead on the planning and execution of marketing campaign delivery
- Demonstrable success in creating client return on investment
- Data analysis and / or CRM background in a marketing environment
- Experience using and manipulating data for targeted marketing campaigns – an understanding of database structures is desirable
- An understanding of data protection policies and experience of adopting compliant processes to personalized marketing
- Sports fan, likely to have worked in a sports business environment or have a high level of knowledge of the industry in order to understand client requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management including a proactive and measured approach to handling high-profile customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for producing or editing creative assets (preferably with direct experience of doing so)
- Relevant educational and professional qualifications will be useful, but demonstrable practical success will be more important
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Act as the point person managing day-to-day campaign planning and delivery work for our managed services clients in North America
- Work with the Director of Strategy (North America) and the InCrowd Audience Activation & Engagement department based in the UK, to define the delivery calendar for clients
- Use InCrowd’s digital technology to execute marketing campaigns for clients, to help achieve their business objectives
- Build and manage the execution of gamification tools for clients’ existing fanbases and potential new audiences
- Develop and oversee relationships and day-to-day client management
- Create and review marketing delivery processes and procedures
- Manage and report on all campaign activity via email platforms and InCrowd’s own audience insights tools
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date and compliant documentation exists for all marketing managed services
- Create a reporting structure for clients focussed on evidencing the impact personalized campaigns in terms of both engagement and ROI
- Act as a strategic managed services expert to clients, potential clients and internally to colleagues in both the US and the UK
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment, with an exciting future planned for the company. InCrowd also offers:
- Company benefits including a $2,500 per annum private healthcare allowance
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events.
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
Up for the challenge?
The recruitment process will focus primarily on your values and energy for the role. Send your CV and something that shows why you’re perfect the right person for the job! This can be anything; a supporting email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. the team want to find out more about you. Please email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Digital Marketing Coordinator USA’.