- InCrowd’s graduate training programme offers a compelling route into the sports business world
- An initial salary of £24,000. You should expect this to rise rapidly as you gain experience and start adding real value.
- The role will notionally be based in London or Brighton (given current restrictions)
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data-led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise-scale third-party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a better understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ECB, 10 Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our five-year history and now have over 80 staff based in London and Brighton and now Australia. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up business offering progression potential, opportunity and personal growth.
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 80+ across London and Brighton as well as staff in Australia and Hong Kong.
Who are you?
You are a recent graduate who knows that they want to work in business but are slightly unsure where your skills and personality will fit. You love sport and would jump at the opportunity of building a career in it.
We need you to:
- Hold a good degree in any subject
- Be technically competent
- Show evidence of leadership skills
- Be a proactive problem solver
- Have strength in written English
- Be able to work independently but also with a team (particularly important in current times)
- Be a professional in your approach to communication with clients
- Be a fan and hopefully a player
- Show composure under pressure
- Be based in London or Brighton in the medium term – but have a good internet connection in the short term
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- During your first 18 months, you will fulfil a number of roles to gain experience. These could include:
- Project management
- Account management
- Client support
- We will expect you to add value very quickly and demonstrate evidence of your skills within a high growth, high pressure but friendly and supportive environment
- From 18 months, we would expect you to progress to a permanent role in an area that you find fulfilling.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Give you an opportunity to gain a foothold in the fascinating business of sport.
- Build your experience in a number of areas and help you decide where your interests and abilities really lie.
- Offer informal and formal training.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; an email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.