- This is a part-time role for up to 20 hrs a week, within our Support Operations Team. It has a variable schedule based on sporting seasons, mostly evenings and weekends.
- You may be based in Sussex so you can easily visit our Brighton office (when it reopens, probably not soon) for occasional meetings. However, this is not essential as you will usually work from home, and therefore a reliable internet connection is a must.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ECB, 10 Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering progression potential, opportunity and personal growth.
Who are you?
You’re looking for flexible home working and are able to show excellent time-keeping skills, (kick-offs won’t wait for you to get online!) You might be looking for a part-time role due to family or existing work commitments, or you could be an under- or post-grad (ideally on a sport, management, or media-related course).
You already have some text-based (email/social media) customer service experience, either with the general public or replying to dedicated clients.
You’re available to interview before the 16th July, and could potentially start work shortly after that.
Your qualities include:
- Sport-aware; a deep interest isn’t essential but being a fan will definitely help
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work both independently and with a team
- Strong written English skills, and comfortable with emojis
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proactive in approach
- Technically competent
- Professional approach to communication with clients
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Joining an online support team covering evening and weekend games for our football and rugby clients, but also involved in F1 & Cricket (with more sports likely in the future)
- Checking audio & video streams for the clubs we support, both before the match starts, during the match as required and for any post-match video or audio coverage
- Confirming that all apps are performing as expected, including but not limited to Man of the Match voting and Predictors
- Escalating problems or concerns to other team members quickly and effectively (usually by Slack or phone)
- Answering Customer support requests via email (possibly other platforms too)
- Send pre-customised push notifications to each club’s fans as required
- Write and send email summaries for each client’s match including overview of how it went technically, daily app numbers and Man of the Match results/graphic if necessary
- Providing ad hoc support to our Customers for populating content within digital solutions and administrative duties
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Giving you an interesting introduction to the sports business world
- Offering flexible hours that fit around your other commitments
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; an email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.