- A full-time role with a permanent contract
- A salary will be offered based on experience
- Normally, you will be based in our Brighton office but we expect that you are likely to be based from home for at least the next few months
We are searching for a seasoned, mid-level Product Designer, with a proven track record of B2C product design to join our tight-knit, collaborative Product Development Team at InCrowd.
Reporting to the Creative Director you will be responsible for leading the design process of multiple projects to produce world-class web and app products in order to provide an outstanding fan experience and delivery on client objectives.
Who are you?
You have three or more years of experience within a UX/UI based role which you can demonstrate with an outstanding portfolio of digital product design projects. You are creative with a love of problem-solving through innovatively designed solutions. You will have experience as to how to communicate effectively with various members of a product team including developers, who you are able to describe the principles and behaviours of your designs.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- You will often be working on multiple projects at a time from kick-off through to the launch and post-release improvements.
- You will be communicating with various internal and external project stakeholders including project managers, business analysts and clients.
- You will also be working closely with other members of the project team including developers to establish the requirements and limitations for the scope of the project itself.
- You will ensure our products are truly user-centric by conducting user research (including both first and second-hand data)
- Produce and/or draw insight from initial research to help craft information architectures, wireframes and prototypes.
- Create functional but beautiful user interfaces.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused and organised.
- You will need to confidently present your work both internally and externally, articulating clearly the reasoning for your design decisions
- Understand, manage and develop design systems
- A constant willingness to create and iterate, learning from previous projects to develop new and innovative solutions
What do you need to have?
- A proficient use of Figma
- A passion, knowledge and understanding of sport
- B2C digital product experience
- An understanding of native app design/iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Android material guidelines
- Familiarity with the practice of accessibility standards for digital products
- Be interested in the way people choose and use products
- Good technical knowledge of digital products
- Keen attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and team spirit
- Solid time management and prioritisation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving mentality
- Native level/fluent English speaker
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- A friendly but challenging working environment
- A great work-life balance. We have moved to the new normal where we offer the option to work from home or another quiet environment; but combined with the opportunity to come together for collaboration, team building and social events ranging from picnics to 5-a-side football to regular gaming tournaments.
- Company benefits include 25 days holiday, pension contributions, cycle and transport schemes, working from home support schemes and provision of quality technical equipment.
- Regular opportunities to attend client sports events
- Support for additional training and education
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; an email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.