- A full-time role with a permanent contract
- Opportunity to be a key member of the growing sales team, and to be part of an innovative business in the global sports industry
- Location: London HQ – flexible working and with multiple opportunities for overseas travel
- Hours: Full time
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set, alongside a commission structure that rewards performance.
We are looking for a dynamic and hungry Sales Manager to support our ambitious customer growth plan.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Partnerships, you will be responsible for generating new leads (sports clubs, leagues, governing bodies) across a number of InCrowd Products; data solutions, marketing products, fan engagement tools, stadium display software and InCrowd’s Digital Experience Platform.
Working with the Commercial and Marketing teams you will be central to the creation and delivery of sales presentations, enabling you to manage your own opportunities from prospecting through to close.
The role will suit someone who thrives on meeting and surpassing targets, and enjoys the continued variety that working across multiple products, client types and physical locations will offer.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable sales success in the areas of digital products, fan engagement solutions, marketing technology or consumer data.
- A track record of successfully generating sales pipelines
- A strong understanding of data driven marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a mid-level commercial role within the sports industry
- A consultative mindset and sales approach that can interpret customer needs and present solutions
- Passionate, driven and ambitious
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication
- A results driven individual who also thrives as part of a team
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A background in marketing, digital/commercial consulting or CRM strategies
- A passion for sport
- Competent in conversing in Spanish, French, Italian, German and/or other languages
- Experience with Google business product suite
- A strong grasp for numbers, budgets and quotations
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Generating and managing your own sales pipeline
- Preparing sales documentation and quotations
- Delivering presentations in person and virtually to sports organisations across the UK and beyond
- Building long standing relationships that continue to grow
- Reporting of pipeline and deal progress internally
- Networking with relevant industry professionals
- Working with solutions architects to prepare solution proposals
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and news
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. We are proud of our culture and excited about the next steps for the company.
We also offer:
- Company benefits.
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social company events including attending major sporting fixtures
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
Our recruitment process will focus primarily on your values and energy for the role. Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect the right person for the job! This can be anything; a supporting email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Please send your CV to email@example.com