- A full-time role with a permanent contract
- A key senior member of the Account Management team
- Day-to-day responsibility for managing client relationships and requirements
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience will be offered
- A hybrid working environment with office days based in London
InCrowd is looking for a Senior Account Manager to expand the Account Management team and be the primary point of contact for several of our key customers across multiple sports vertices.
The person will be required to work with customers to understand their needs and objectives, suggest how they can achieve these using our digital technology products, continually expand the development roadmap for the client and communicate these requirements to InCrowd’s internal development and operational teams to ensure successful delivery.
This role is vital in ensuring customers achieve value from their investment in InCrowd’s technology and that through this success we are able to add new developments and features, growing each client account.
Through a close working relationship with clients, the candidate will also help feed into the internal product roadmap, utilising feedback and requirements from clients to help ensure products remain market leading and relevant.
Required Skills and Experience
- An excellent relationship manager who can communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent at planning, organisation and documentation
- Ability to deal with competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a similar role (account management, project management, business analyst or equivalent)
- A commercially minded individual
- Friendly and personable with the ability to build a rapport with people they meet and deal with
- Confident and articulate when engaging with clients
- The ability to successfully manage difficult situations and conversations
- A self-sufficient individual who is happy taking the lead
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working with digital marketing technologies (e.g. apps, websites, CRM, marketing technologies)
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Project management or project delivery experience
- Experience working with high profile brands/rights holders
- An understanding of the world of sports business (including sports sponsorship and marketing)
- A passion for sport
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency or product business environment delivering for brands or rights holders
- Understanding of agile working and development teams working in sprints
- The ability to communicate in other languages, particularly Spanish
- Experience utilising relevant project and account management software such as Slack, Jira, Forecast, etc.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Developing and overseeing key relationships and day-to-day client management
- Working with clients to use our digital technology to help achieve their business objectives
- Keeping track of client projects and tasks ensuring they are delivered on time and clients are informed accordingly
- Ensure clients extend their agreements and take advantage of our ever growing suite of digital assets
- Visiting clients in the UK to build relationships
- Working with other individuals and teams internally to ensure issues are addressed, client work is delivered and to provide product feedback
- Reporting into our Account Director to provide status updates and working collaboratively with other members of the Account Management team to ensure client happiness and business success
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment and excited about the next steps for the company. This role offers you an open playing field to build relationships and achieve success, which will be supported by InCrowd at every step. Also on offer are:
- Company benefits.
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events.
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
InCrowd is are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at othe company. InCrowd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
The recruitment process will focus primarily on your values and energy for the role. Send your CV and something that shows why you’re perfect the right person for the job! This can be anything; a supporting email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. the team want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org