- Location: London Office – Hybrid working, with some travel to clients
- Contract type: Full time employee, 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: A competitive salary commensurate with your experience will be offered
InCrowd is looking for a skilful professional with experience in CRM and Digital Marketing who is looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will be leading on the delivery and implementation of CRM and digital strategy across a wide portfolio of clients.
This role will be pivotal in driving InCrowd’s ambition to deliver best-in-class digital campaigns for clients across email, as well as push notifications and personalised web content. You will be responsible for creating targeted CRM plans directly with our clients to deliver against their core revenue and engagement KPIs. You will also be the lead point of contact with clients for any query or issue resolution.
With a passion for sport and fan engagement, you will be knowledgeable about our clients’ business objectives, have a creative approach to digital content and data, and a detailed approach to delivery and reporting.
You have used data, probably in the sports or consumer marketing field, to create personalised and hyper-targeted email marketing plans and execution of campaigns.
This will be a chance to grow a key part of the business and your verve, dynamism and enthusiasm for working with leading sports organisations will be vital to setting new industry benchmarks in this sphere.
You are a creative, organised thought leader with high levels of attention to detail and are looking to build your career with a fast growth organisation which is driving the digital transformation of sport. You will have the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and deliver exceptional quality work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Lead on the day-to-day email, push and other targeted campaign planning and delivery for our digital services clients
- Work alongside the Digital and Data Services Lead to define the delivery calendar to drive client success
- Lead the implementation of delivery processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency across all clients
- Manage and report on all email campaign activity via the DotDigital platform and our own audience insights tools
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date and compliant documentation exists for all email managed services in accordance with GDPR regulations
- Manage the reporting structure for clients focussed on email personalisation, engagement and ROI
- Opportunity to develop and own multi-channel marketing communications programmes
- Support the team lead in management and development of other team members
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Proven track record for leading the planning and delivery of CRM campaigns programmes against revenue and engagement KPIs
- Experience in CRM technology and how to use it best to drive effective and efficient results
- Managed internal and external partners to create value-enhancing CRM-based communications
- Proven track record for improving the output of CRM alongside other digital offerings such as push and targeted adverts
- Experience in designing and implementing email automations and customer journeys to drive increases in engagement or revenue generation
- Experience constructing and presenting easily-digestible reports on CRM activity, with recommendations on future enhancements for senior stakeholders
- An understanding of database structures with proven experience using and manipulating data for targeted marketing campaigns
- Excellent at data management and analysis with evidence of where you’ve turned insight into action.
- An understanding of GDPR and experience of adopting compliant processes to email marketing
- Consumer and digital marketing experience using DotDigital or other ESPs
- Skilled in database management and multi-level query building
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, (thorough knowledge of Excel an advantage)
- 2+ years in a CRM or marketing role with experience of executing data driven marketing campaigns
- Understand, and be able to demonstrate, the need for meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management including a proactive and measured approach to handling high-profile clients
- Experience in the content approval process, the ability to adhere to a controlled release approval process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable taking the lead, as well as working in a team environment
- Relevant educational and professional qualifications will be useful, but demonstrable practical success will be more important
- Sports fan, and very likely to have worked in a sports business environment or have a high level of knowledge of the industry in order to understand client requirements
Working For InCrowd
InCrowd is a team of highly skilled individuals with a healthy, friendly, creative and relaxed environment. There are often sporting and team events you can join if you wish and the teams nurture and support each other – research groups, training and conference budgets are part of InCrowd’s culture.
InCrowd is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. InCrowd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
As an employer, InCrowd offers:
- Actively supporting development and training
- Company benefits, including cycle to work and discounted Sky , mobile phone and working equipment schemes
- Access to high profile sports events
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events throughout the year both in person and online
- Opportunity for career progression in a fast-developing team.
- Hybrid work offering
Up for the challenge?
The recruitment process will focus primarily on your values and energy for the role. Send your CV and something that shows why you’re perfect the right person for the job! This can be anything; a supporting email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. the team want to find out more about you. Please email everything to email@example.com