- This is a full-time role with a permanent contract
- The salary is competitive
- You will be based in Brighton or fully remote
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data-led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise-scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools.
InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world. We are now moving into website development, with the first club launching next season on our new web platform.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong.
As a Senior Front-End Developer you will be part of our growing front-end team and under our front-end tech lead. You will work as part of a cross-functional scrum team under a Product Owner (PO) along with backend, design and QA building websites, microsites and widgets for well-known sports clients across the UK and internationally. Responsibilities will also include developing internal tools for use by our clients.
Who are you?
Our current tech stack is:
- Vue.js (Nuxt.js)
- Tailwind CSS
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Working in an agile cross-functional scrum team developing new club websites, microsites and reusable widgets
- Expanding your skills and knowledge with support from Tech leads
- Using the latest technologies and architecture for front end development and deployment
We need you to have:
- Attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and team spirit
- Solid time management and prioritisation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled at analytical thinking and problem solving
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- Experience with NPM
- Experience with Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Keenness to learn!
Any experience with build tools such as Webpack and Rollup would be desired but not essential.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you.