- A full-time role with a permanent contract
- A key member of the Consulting team
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience will be offered
- A hybrid working environment with office days based in London and travel to clients offices where necessary
Sport and sports sponsorship are set for high growth over the next 5 years by realising sport’s digital potential. InCrowd has been successful in delivering value to high profile clients including UEFA, Formula 1, Premiership Rugby, Crystal Palace and the ECB and we are looking to build on that success with a particular focus on sports sponsorship.
You will build sponsorship strategies with a future thinking approach to value creation for brands and support our clients in realising the value they are sitting on. This is a consulting role to complement the delivery of technology, content and data services at InCrowd
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in delivering paid media campaigns across social, display and programmatic.
- Hands on delivery experience with social ad tools, DMPs and DSPs.
- An understanding of what makes a campaign successful for advertisers with a data led approach.
- A strategic mind and ability to translate experience of digital campaigns into new innovative structures in traditional sport sponsorship.
- Confident and articulate when engaging with clients.
- Commercially minded with a desire to seek out new business opportunities.
- Ability to deal with competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to successfully manage difficult situations and conversations.
- A self-sufficient individual who is happy taking the lead.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 5 years + experience in a paid media role.
- An understanding of search advertising.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate in concise Powerpoint / Google Slides presentations.
- Experience working with high profile brand campaigns.
- An understanding of the world of sports sponsorship and business.
- A passion for sport.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency or product business environment delivering for brands or rights holders.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Developing InCrowd’s paid media consulting offering for clients, this will predominantly be strategic work although there may be some hands on delivery required.
- Delivering strategic sponsorship projects for InCrowd clients helping them package rights, present to the market and deliver value to their brand partners.
- Supporting a sales process for new sponsorship consulting business with a focus on digital media.
- Working with clients to use InCrowd’s digital and data technology with paid media to help achieve their business objectives.
- Ideating and guiding on best practice activation of fanbases for brands to help achieve the clients objectives.
- Produce relevant, timely reports for both the client and internally, highlighting performance of InCrowd in supporting the clients commercial objectives and making recommendations.
- Support new business in pitch presentations, costings and providing case studies of successful account metrics.
- Visiting clients across the UK (and abroad where needed) to build relationships.
- Reporting into our Chief Strategy Officer.
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. We are proud of our culture and excited about the next steps for the company.
We also offer:
- Company benefits.
- Access to high profile sports events
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events throughout the year both in person and online
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
- Hybrid work offering
We are a group of highly skilled individuals with a healthy, friendly, creative and relaxed environment. There are often sporting and team events you can join if you wish and we like to nurture and support each other – research groups, training and conference budgets are part of our culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a covering email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you.
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org