- The Social Media Executive will be responsible for helping to run the UEFA Women’s Champions League and UEFA Women’s EURO accounts.
- This is a full-time role based in our London office.
What you will do…
- You will help to implement UEFA’s women’s football social media strategy through an in-depth understanding of the official accounts and the platforms themselves, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
- An all-round social native, you will have a flair for content ideation, creation and distribution (posting), and equally happy to commission or produce multimedia assets depending on the task requirements, all in line with UEFA’s brand guidelines.
- You will be part of the team which creates content that engages fans, providing a unique tone of voice to inform and entertain a younger, broader demographic…
- …while also, and crucially, ensuring the content also upholds, protects and builds the client’s brand and global reputation at all times.
- Fulfil responsibilities to partners and key stakeholders via the posting of branded content.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the content’s social performance through social insights and best practice, and acting on them accordingly.
What you need to have…
- Deep knowledge of (and passion for) women’s football and in particular Women’s Champions League clubs and national teams across Europe
- Experience in creating / posing compelling social media content, particularly in a live sporting environment
- Excellent communication and photo editing skills
- Video creation skills for vertical platform formats such as TikTok and IG Reels
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly when under pressure
- Able to provide examples of particularly creative / engaging social media posts
- Awareness / understanding of integrated analytics tools (e.g. Facebook insights)
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for graphic design and (in-app) video editing skills
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company. Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- International Cricket Council
- Indian Premier League
- The Rugby Football League
- Premiership Rugby
What we offer
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. This role offers you an open playing field to build relationships and achieve success, which will be supported by InCrowd at every step. Also on offer are:
- Company benefits.
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events.
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
How to apply…
Send your CV and a covering letter, including examples of previous work, to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Closing date: 20th January 2023