This is a role in which you will be a key member of Support Operations,
with collaboration across all internal divisions where necessary.
- Reporting to the Client Support Manager
- Home/ office hybrid role, working circa. 20 hours per week, mainly during evenings and weekends
This role will support InCrowd’s ambition to change the way in which sports organisations view and utilise our Products to transform fan experiences and ultimately revolutionise their revenue opportunities driven through digital channels; when they experience a problem with our product, you will be the first point of contact for them.
You will have direct contact with our Customers for Support related Services, in order to triage, manage and resolve Support tickets, to deliver an industry leading Support service.
You will liaise across internal divisions namely Commercial, Design, Data, Delivery and Tech when necessary.
Your monitoring and reporting will align to our business objectives and be a key component for our Commercial Account teams for use when managing wider relationships with our Customers, as well as feeding into the company development roadmap.
You will have a passion for customer service and continuous improvement to ensure users of Products have a second to none experience should something not work as expected.
Having the capability to quickly understand and clearly explain key functionalities of InCrowd Products is essential and key to your success is having the ability to manage multiple issues, ensuring all customers are satisfied with our management of their issue, at the same time.
You will possess the desire to see issues through to resolution, gaining satisfaction from removing problems, allowing our Products to thrive across our customer base.
- Delivering an industry leading platform-support offering
- Day to day accountability for issue resolution and associated communications, to ensure a best in class Support function is delivered across the Customer base
- Working with internal stakeholders to interpret and understand Customer requirements, compiling relevant responses, ensuring actions and outcomes align to organisational objectives
- Day-to-day maintenance of reports (issue, priority level, date, resolution time, fix etc) which are shared at agreed times with the Support Manager and Commercial teams to aid effective management of Customers
- Adhering to testing strategies, ensuring they provide an acceptable level of coverage and rigour, depending on relevant goals, time constraints and/or budgets
- Performing tests and reporting back to the team and management appropriately
- Working closely with a cross functional team to resolve issues
- Identifying and escalating risks that may impact release schedule or end-users
- Continuing your own professional development
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Comfortable working with key internal stakeholders and ensuring that the Support function is delivered in line with the Support Managers objectives and instructions
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy – both written and verbally – with an enthusiasm for customer service and issue resolution
- Confident in communicating with and presenting to customers
- Able to translate Customer issues to aid identification and direction to the most appropriate business areas for swift resolution#
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and Customer requirements simultaneously, with superb time management, planning and prioritisation skills
- Sports fan, who has worked in a sports business environment so you are able to understand Customer requirement
- Solid time management and prioritisation skills
- A great work ethic and team spirit
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn new skills and to keep up to date with new technology
Working For InCrowd
InCrowd is a team of highly skilled individuals with a healthy, friendly, creative and relaxed environment. There are often sporting and team events you can join if you wish and the teams nurture and support each other – research groups, training and conference budgets are part of InCrowd’s culture.
InCrowd is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. InCrowd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
As an employer, InCrowd offers:
- Actively supporting development and training
- Company benefits, including cycle to work and discounted Sky , mobile phone and working equipment schemes
- Access to high profile sports events
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events throughout the year both in person and online
- Opportunity for career progression in a fast-developing team.
- Hybrid work offering
Up for the challenge?
This role will be a challenge however is an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business offering progression potential, opportunity and personal growth. Get in touch with the team and send in your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.