For the foreseeable future, sport will be played without fans in stands; but that doesn’t mean they can’t be part of the game. InCrowd Cast Front Row allows the user to moderate live video feeds of fans from their homes and display the footage around the venue on any available LED perimeters and big screen equipment.
What is Front Row?
The use of LED perimeters is the key. Whilst numerous closed-door crowd noise and virtual attendance solutions have presented themselves in reaction to the Covid-19 crisis, Front Row is one of the only solutions on the market that allows the user to transmit video to the LED perimeters. Fans will be pitchside, their live video feeds displayed in close view of the players they are supporting. Importantly, Front Row offers real-time fan engagement which avoids difficult situations in which fan reaction doesn’t match on-pitch action, a problem often encountered in pre-recorded fan video feeds.
Front Row is a fan engagement solution with longevity; it does not start and finish with closed-door sport. Front Row allows fans unable to attend matches to be part of the action and to contribute to the stadium atmosphere. Create deeper connections with your international audience and massively improve accessibility for every fan, by putting them in the front row. There are also numerous new sponsorship opportunities for partners’ brands across the perimeter and big-screen displays whilst also driving direct revenue through ticket and merchandise promotions.
Front Row gives rights holders the opportunity to create a brand new digital fan experience and bring stadiums back to life.
How does Front Row work?
Front Row can transmit live fan video to in-stadia display in just a few simple steps:
- The Operator dials selected fans -+into a Zoom video call via a PC running InCrowd Cast Instadia Display Software. Zoom grid view will then allocate each fan a square segment.
- InCrowd Cast will then capture the zoom screen output of up to 16 fans and apply those individual camera feeds to the Cast software, ready to be transmitted to chosen stadium displays (fan grid format for big screen, single fan segments for perimeters).
- With InCrowd Cast connected to the big screen and/or the LED perimeters, these fan videos will be displayed in real-time.
What do I need?
Front Row works with 3×3 or a 4×4 grids of fan segments on a single Zoom call, giving 9 or 16 fans the opportunity to be shown live across the stadium displays. (If you would like to show more than 16 fans on the in-stadia displays, that is possible! Get in touch and we can explain the logistics).
An InCrowd Cast licence
This is the control software that will be plugged in and operating the boards.
An individual that can manage the Zoom call, so they can closely watch the call and preempt any misbehaviour or dismiss/add fans from the call.
Front Row operators have the ability to fully moderate and control what is displayed in the stadium:
Adapt the grid size and number of grids to ensure a full display on the big screen.
Control the number of segments in perimeters to fit with advertising commitments.
Full moderation; operators can swiftly remove and replace video feeds as necessary.
Set fail-safe imagery; immediate activation if a fan drops off feed or is removed.
Dropped video detection; the system can detect a missing fan, auto-fills with fail-safe.
Sponsorship; the system can dynamically switch between fan & sponsor content
For more information on Front Row contact email@example.com
InCrowd are proud to announce that our ground-breaking digital LED display software, InCrowd Cast, is now operational at 11 rugby stadiums around the UK thanks to an exciting new relationship with Maymask, suppliers, installers and operators of LED Screens.
Cast allows Maymask to place live content directly in front of rugby fans, providing new methods of communication and unique sponsor activation opportunities. Cast also runs with zero downtime and zero lag time on hot key enabled, in-game interruptions – those moments when the usual display graphics are interrupted in real time to announce a particularly exciting point of play or moment in the game. This function gives the opportunity to build atmosphere and elevate the excitement for every fan. These interruptions also allow users to offer new and attractive opportunities for flexible brand activations as operators can now easily change or update graphics “in the moment” before or during a match.
When implementing Cast software, operators can now confidently trust a solution that offers:
- Robust & stable functionality; Cast was created through operational testing. Each stage of development was trialled in-stadia to ensure stability and steadiness of every feature and function.
- A dynamic mix of content; Maymask are able to engage fans with real-time interactions in the moments that really matter including final scores, live match statistics, live social media updates, betting odds and interactive gamification content.
- Fast programming; Cast allows Maymask to create faster, easier multi-tier playlists for sponsor content, giving them the valuable time needed to deliver unique and unforgettable stadium experiences.
- An easy-to-use system; Operational simplicity has been the leading requirement throughout the development of Cast. The software can be controlled by a single user without compromising on quality or complexity of output.
- Seamless integration; Once installed, Cast will easily adapt to the individual parameters of each of the 11 stadiums. Cast allows Maymask to automatically assign, tile, scale and position video content to the user-defined regions of every LED perimeter board in every stadium.
Oliver Peters CEO of Maymask says “We believe InCrowd have a standout product in Cast when it comes to perimeter control and a distinct edge in developing fan interaction in stadiums. With many more ideas coming in the new season, it’s going to be great to see new technology and software combine to achieve new levels of fan engagement and brand activations”.
InCrowd Cast is the front runner when it comes to fast, reliable, single user display management solutions. For more information in InCrowd Cast, or to request a demo free of charge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.