Leeds United FC focus on fan engagement with their official app built by InCrowd
Leeds United FC are continuing their focus on fan engagement with the ongoing success of their official LUTV mobile app in partnership with InCrowd, available to download on the Apple Store and the Google Play Store.
LUFC fans have access to a new two-way channel between themselves and and the club. The Official LUTV mobile app enables fans to engage with a host of different features no matter where they are.
Fan features include:
- Full LUTV including highlights, interviews, features and more. Subscriptions are available to be purchased here.
- Once logged in, UK subscribers will be able to access live audio commentary, while international users can watch the full match.
- All the latest news & breaking news supported by the InCrowd push notification system.
- A full 2017/18 campaign fixtures & results list.
- Live league tables.
- Official player & club Twitter account feeds .
- Integrates official club social media accounts.
- Access to ticket purchasing and merchandise.
“From a media perspective, providing content to our fans was one of our biggest challenges. However, this has been a smooth process as a result of the perfect cooperation between Leeds United FC and InCrowd.” Emanuele Montoneri, Head of Media at Leeds United FC.
What does this mean for the club?
The LUTV app currently holds a 4.5/5 rating across both the Apple and Google Play app stores. Furthermore, the app has over 170 five-star reviews. From the point of view of the club, Leeds United will now be able to:
- Segment, target and send personalised messages to their fans using the powerful InCrowd push notification system.
- Collect, grow and utilise rich behavioural and location based fan data.
- Market new sponsorship inventory to existing and future commercial partners.
- Showcase official club content on a much improved digital platform to fans around the world.
“We are extremely proud to be in partnership with one of the most prestigious football clubs in the UK. This new venture with LUFC means InCrowd now work with over 20 rights holders across four sports.’ Aidan Cooney, CEO of InCrowd.
Please check InCrowd’s and Leeds United’s Twitter feeds twitter.com/InCrowd_Sports and twitter.com/lufc for news of further updates to the official Leeds United app or get in touch via Enquiries@incrowdsports.com
InCrowd provide a fan engagement & sponsorship activation platform. Our understanding of the avid and emotional mindset of a fan is combined with in-depth data analysis and ground-breaking digital technology to offer rights holders and brands a unique opportunity to reach out to sports fans in the moments that really matter. Many of the world‘s top rights holders & brands use InCrowd’s fan marketing platform to collect more fan data, sell more tickets and increase sponsorship revenue. We also help sponsors connect with new customers and convert fan interaction into revenue & advocacy. Find out more – www.incrowdsports.com