Digital Experience Platform (Bridge)
Asset Allocator: Running Orders
Quick Reminder – What is Asset Allocator?
Housed within InCrowd’s Digital Experience Platform, Asset Allocator is a first of its kind visual asset management system that allows users to sell, allocate, schedule and monitor assets for clubs, sponsors and brands across sports venue display outputs.
Once minutes are sold, allocations are made, media added and approval all secured, the operational team can now define the second by second running orders required for actual event playout.
Previously, agendas or “running orders” for LED perimeter and mid tier displays had to be created within the LED display system software, based on the minutes sold in Asset Allocator.
Now the running order can be set in Asset Allocator and sent directly to the software for playout, significantly increasing efficiency due to the fact that running orders can be created by a non-technical user. In addition, running orders provide better visibility for key stakeholders within the organisation and across brand partners as proof of investment.
If the venue is an InCrowd Cast Software user, the transfer of running order to agenda is seamless and Asset Allocator features an export to .xlsx feature compatible with several other software systems.
Cast LED Display Software
Latest version release – 2023.2.152.1031
Updated features include:
- Shortcut keys: added to launcher, broadcast composer, media library, and the main Cast interface. This significantly improves efficiency, in turn reducing user error especially for keyboard based usage, and granting an additional level of accessibility for all users, especially in high-pressure, matchday situations. .
- Templates: You can now search for a template you want to duplicate it and duplicate it immediately.
- Translation of Plugins: The language used in plugins now matches the language set in Cast.
- Agenda Snapshots: You are now able to restore an agenda to a previously automatically generated snapshot that has been added to Producer, which is accessible through the File menu. This new undo/redo feature allows you to correct errors and revert back to previous additions.
- Integrations: The latest update improves the integration between Cast and Tripleplay.
In addition, over 20 bugs have been resolved in this fix as a direct result of user feedback.
If you are a Cast user looking to benefit from the latest update, it is essential that your annual support and maintenance fee is paid. If you have any questions regarding the use of InCrowd Cast or would like to chat through your support and maintenance status, please contact our Cast Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.